Sunday, December 12, 2021

Our Most Popular Posts of 2021


This will be my last post of 2021, and I want to thank everyone who has spent some of his or her valuable time reading this blog. My goal for this blog has always been to provide content that readers will find informative, thought-provoking and useful, and I've been immensely gratified by the attention and engagement this blog has received.

I'm planning to make a few changes to this blog in 2022. The plans are mostly final, and I'll be detailing them in my first post of next year. In general, though, I want to diversify the blog content and build it around a few major content categories. For example, I'm planning to include a book review on about a monthly basis.

For the past several years, I've used my last post of the year to share which posts have been most widely read. For this list, I'm only considering posts that were published in 2021. I've ranked the posts based on cumulative total reads, so posts published early in the year have an obvious advantage.

So in case you missed any of them, here are our five most popular posts of 2021: 

  1. B2B Highlights From The CMO Survey
  2. Marketing to Millennial B2B Buyers - The Rise of Micro-Moments
  3. Marketing Week Article Takes Aim At Account-Based Marketing 
  4. Research Explores the Value of B2B Thought Leadership
  5. [Tie] Digital Transformation Comes of Age:  B2B Findings from "The CMO Survey"
  6. [Tie] Use a "Barbell" Strategy for Better B2B Marketing 
Happy holidays to everyone, and best wishes for a great 2022!

Image courtesy of Republic of Korea via Flickr (CC).


No comments:

Post a Comment