A comprehensive marketing asset management solution combines technology tools, manufacturing capabilities, and fulfillment services to automate and streamline many of the processes relating to the acquisition, management, and distribution of marketing materials. MAM solutions can also provide a powerful platform for creating and executing direct marketing campaigns and programs.
In the right situations, MAM solutions can produce significant and valuable benefits. For example, they can enable companies to:
- Eliminate the internal costs of processing and fulfilling requests for marketing materials
- Eliminate the costs of storing marketing materials and free up valuable building space for other uses
- Reduce the time required to process and fulfill requests for marketing materials
- Greatly reduce the waste (and cost) of marketing materials obsolescence
- Reduce the use of obsolete marketing materials by salespeople, channel partners, etc.
- Simplify and automate the process of creating and producing customized (and therefore more relevant and effective) marketing materials
- Simplify and automate the work required to create and execute customized marketing campaigns and programs in distributed marketing environments
The final determination should be based on a thorough examination of your company's marketing needs and the characteristics of your existing marketing supply/distribution chain. This examination will allow the benefits of a marketing asset management solution to be estimated and quantified based on your unique circumstances.
We've developed a self-assessment tool that's designed to help you begin the process of deciding whether a marketing asset management solution would make sense for your business. This short questionnaire/scorecard is not intended to be comprehensive, and it doesn't answer all of the important questions. The objective is to provide a preliminary indication about whether a marketing asset management solution would be a good investment for your company.
If you'd like a copy of our self-assessment questionnaire, send an e-mail to ddodd(at)pointbalance(dot)com.