Sunday, December 27, 2020

Our Most Popular Posts for 2020


This will be my last post of 2020, and I want to thank everyone who has spent some of his or her valuable time reading this blog. My goal for this blog has always been to provide content that readers will find informative, thought-provoking, and useful, and I've been immensely gratified by the attention and engagement this blog has received.

For the past several years, I've used my last post of the year to share which posts have been most widely read. The COVID-19 pandemic has obviously been the dominant event of 2020, and I have devoted several posts to COVID-related topics during the year. So this year, I'm providing two "top five" lists - one containing COVID-related posts, and one including posts on other marketing topics.

For these lists, I'm only considering posts that were published in 2020. I've ranked the posts based on cumulative total reads, so posts published early in the year have an advantage.
So in case you missed any of them, here are our top five most popular "non-COVID" posts for 2020:
And here are the top five COVID-related posts:
Happy New Year, everyone!

Image courtesy of Republic of Korea via Flickr CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment