Sunday, December 30, 2018

Our Most Popular Posts of 2018


This will be my last post of 2018, and I want to thank everyone who has spent some of his or her valuable time reading this blog. My goal for this blog has always been to provide content that readers will find to be informative, thought-provoking, and useful, and I've been immensely gratified by the attention and engagement this blog has received.

For the past few years, I've used my last post of the year to share which posts have been most widely read. Like last year, I'm only considering posts that were published in 2018. I've ranked the posts based on cumulative total reads, and therefore posts published early in the year have an advantage.

So, in case you missed any of them, here are our five most popular posts for 2018:
  1. Why Brand Building Still Matters in B2B
  2. Six Questions You Must Answer to Create Compelling Value Propositions
  3. How Marketers Can Nurture Buyer Trust, and Why That Matters
  4. Use the 70-20-10 Formula for Better B2B Marketing
  5. New Insights from The CMO Survey on Major Marketing Trends
Happy New Year, everyone!

Image courtesy of Republic of Korea via Flickr CC.


No comments:

Post a Comment