Sunday, December 17, 2023

Our Most Popular Posts of 2023


This will be my last post of 2023, and I want to thank everyone who has spent some of his or her valuable time reading this blog. My goal here has always been to provide content that readers will find informative, thought-provoking, and useful, and I've been immensely gratified by the attention and engagement this blog has received.

For several years, I've used my last post of the year to share which posts have been most widely read. For this list, I'm only considering posts that were published in 2023. I've ranked the posts based on cumulative total reads. Therefore, those published early in the year have an advantage.

So, in case you missed any of them, here are our ten most popular posts of 2023. 

  1. How Marketers Should Navigate Economic Uncertainty in 2023
  2. [Research Round-Up] The Continuing Importance of B2B Thought Leadership
  3. The Yin and Yang of High-Performance Marketing
  4. [Book Review] A Must-Read Guide To Igniting Account-Based Growth
  5. [Research Round-Up] The State of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
  6. What Is the 95:5 Rule? Does It Apply To Your Company?
  7. The Essential Behavioral Science Reading List for Marketers
  8. [Book Review] A Valuable Introduction To the Complex World of Marketing Technology
  9. [Book Review] An Insightful (and Timely) Guide To Marketing Metrics
  10. What the 95:5 Rule Means for B2B Marketing

Happy holidays to everyone, and best wishes for a great 2024!

Image courtesy of Republic of Korea via Flickr (CC).

No comments:

Post a Comment